Features taken directly from the commercial machine range give the Cronometro R machines superior technology that is normally only found in full sized commercial espresso machines.
All Rocket Espresso machines use insulated boilers, the R couples this with a commercial grade pressure stat and utilises 9mm boiler end plates for increased thermal stability.
The use of the rotary pump ensures quiet yet robust pump performance and allows the user to have the machine draw water from the internal machine reservoir or alternatively connect the machine directly to the water supply.
The Cronometro R comes in two stylish body shapes to choose from: Giotto (traditional angled side shape) or Mozzafiato (straight side shape).
- Digital shot timer
- Heat exchanger boiler design
- Boiler capacity: 1.80 litres
- Full sized commercial rotary pump
- Adjustable feet
- Stainless steel cup frame as standard
- 2.5 litre water reservoir or direct water connection option
- PID control for greater temperature stability
- Wattage: 1200W
- Giotto Dimensions: 335w x 420d x 400h mm
- Giotto Weight: 27.8kg
- Mozzafiato Dimensions: 280w x 425d x 400h mm
- Mozzafiato Weight: 30.2kg