Rhinoware Compact Hand Grinder
The Rhinoware Compact Hand Coffee Grinder is a great solution for grinding coffee on-the-go; for travel, work, or even just at home. With a holding capacity of 21-23g, the Compact is perfect for most brewing methods. The Compact also comes with an adaptor so you can grind straight into an AeroPress.
- Compact size: body fits in an AeroPress
- Quality conical ceramic burrs for consistent grind
- Easily adjustable for a wide range of grind types
- Smooth grinding motion
- Includes a convenient and protective carry bag
- Superior particle size distribution
A couple helpful hints for adjusting the appropriate grind:
- For grind to suit your brew method, tighten nut all the way, then ease off half a turn
- For French Press, ease off 1.5 turns
- For a v60, tighten the burrs all the way, and then go half a turn back. Some further adjustment may be required from there depending on the specific beans used. Suggested ratio is 60g/litre.
- For a moka pot, which is somewhere between drip and espresso, adjust your grind to the finest level (adjust so that the burrs are touching) then open up a notch or two.
It's best to pull the grinder apart and give it a clean every 4 weeks, or more often if you are using darker roasts. Just use warm, soapy water and an old toothbrush to remove all residual coffee. Make sure to rinse with fresh water when finished and allow the parts to fully dry before reassembling.